This landmark year saw the establishment of Foo Hang Jewellery (富衡珠寶行) by the Lo brothers with the photograph showing the original company plaque.
"Wing Sang Jewellery" (currently Eternity Diamond & Jewellery Ltd), was established in the 1940's.
Foo Hang Jewellery took part in founding the Diamond Importers Association in 1959, which became the Diamond Federation of Hong Kong in 2000 where our Managing Director, Mr. Ken Lo is the incumbent Vice-Chairman.
Eternity Jewellery and Diamond Limited in 1960's.
Foo Hang in the 1970s.
Expansion of retail business. Establishing Jewellery Flair Limited.
Wing Sang Jewellery located at 54 Queen's Road Central, was renamed Eternity Diamond and Jewellery Limited.
Eternity Manufacturing Ltd established to serve overseas customers and to set up manufacturing facilities producing corresponding products.
Foo Hang Jewellery celebrating 60 years in the trade.
Eternity Diamond and Jewellery Limited relocated to No.18 Pottinger Street, Central.
Foo Hang Jewellery remodeled and expanded its showroom in Central.
Foo Hang Jewellery relocated to No.8 Russell Street, Causeway Bay.